It’s delicious and makes you want to keep asking for it, the crispy fried chicken turns out to be really easy to make, you know. Come on, try the recipe at home!
Want to be able to make your own crispy fried chicken a la fast food restaurant at home? I want to share a recipe for crispy fried chicken or homemade kriuk that you can imitate. It’s not just how to make it, which turns out to be easy
There are several important factors so that you can successfully cook crispy and juicy fried chicken like you usually enjoy at fast food restaurants.
- Once seasoned, let sit for at least 20 minutes to allow the spices to soak into the chicken pieces.
- Dipping the flour-coated chicken in the ice water will make the flour layer crispy on the outside.
- Use medium heat when frying the chicken to make sure the meat is cooked through to the inside. When it will lift, raise the heat briefly to make it more crispy.
- Drain the crispy chicken before serving so it doesn’t get soggy because it’s too oily. After that you can use baking paper or kitchen tissue as a means of draining.
- If you want a shorter cooking process, you can also divide a chicken into 12 or 16 pieces. They are smaller in size, but the cooking time is shorter and you get more of a crispy flour coating.
This homemade crispy fried chicken dish is not only delicious as a side dish, but also fun to serve as a snack with friends and family. Come on, make it at home!
Tips for Cooking Homemade Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe, One Piece Is Not Enough
1 chicken tail (800 g), cut into 6 parts, remove the skin
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp Jawara Hot Sambal Sauce
8 garlic cloves, puree
1 chicken eggs, beaten
1 L ice water
1sdt Royco Kaldu Ayam
Flour dough, mix well :
300gr wheat flour
1sdt Royco Kaldu Ayam
How To :
Coat the chicken meat with Royco Chicken Broth, salt, Sausage Sambal Jawara, garlic, and eggs until evenly distributed. Leave to soak for 1 hour. Set aside.
Coat each piece of chicken meat with flour mixture, dip into ice water, then coat again with kneaded chili flour mixture until the flour layer is slightly curly.
Heat oil, fry chicken until cooked and browned. Lift. Drain well.
Serve with hot Javanese chili sauce.
other interesting inspirations about the world of cooking